View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 08:39 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
jswinden, you are correct and it is a function of the way BookDesigner creates PRC file names, my rush to quickly deploy the PRC files that I had already created for the Sony Reader in LRF, and my inexperience with PRC files. (I did test them on my Palm powered Samsung i500 cell phone.)

As has been pointed out in other threads there are no Table of Contents in the PRC versions (except with one product and I forget that product's name.) This will be fixed in the future with the next revision along with the file name situation for PRC files.

While the original Harvard Classics were numbered with Roman Numerals and this convention was followed for the most part, the next revision will use the standard numbering convention of 01, 02, ..., 49.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote