View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #22795
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Why? Why? Why?
Why do they come? Why do they spend thousands of dollars, countless hours in waiting rooms and on planes, to travel to far off lands with wonderfully different cultures, traveling with friends, only to sit and stare at this?

I shot this with my camera at lunch time, in a guest house restaurant along side of the moat around the Old City. But all they could see was their mobile phones. Amazing.

Stitchawl
And I bet they are busy texting each other even though they are sitting right there in person!!
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote