View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
Quiss
Spits infinitives
Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But before you publish with Amazon, B&N, & Kobo, make sure your code it clean. A Calibre conversion from a Word document is not good code and could cause issues where they don't need to be.
I hear you. I just compared the Smashwords meatgrinder ePub to the one I created originally for Lulu and the difference is considerable.

The one I made in Sigil looks beautiful whereas Smashword's goes edge to edge on my reader and the spacing between lines is very tight. It's just plain harder to read than the Sigil product.
Almost enough to want me to let Lulu distribute the thing rather than wait around for Smashwords.

However, Smashwords seems to be the preferred distributor for folks like me.
Quiss is offline   Reply With Quote