View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:31 PM   #172
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
My goal is to read 26 books in 2012. That may not sound like much, but in the last few years I've read maybe half a dozen books per year. Since getting an ereader a year ago that number went up to probably 20 or so (I wasn't counting), but I've also discovered there are LOTS of books out there I really want to read, and my "to-read" list keeps growing. So a book every two weeks this year seems manageable.

First book: "The Nerdist Way," Chris Hardwick (finished Jan 11, 2012)

Next book I'll probably finish will be "1Q84" by Haruki Murakami, which I started in October.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote