View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 05:19 PM   #8
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
That might be possible now via the ebook software. For example, ereader has a default texture background which I really like. But, then again, I'd be against any borders that take up screen real estate...
True, screen real estate is scarce on our PDA screens at the moment, but the next generation of book readers will most likely emulate the size of a typical paperback screen. If this is so, larger borders will be a natural looking part of the screen format, and this would work then.

Did I mention that µbook is skinnable as well, so you can create almost any look you want for your reading experience (any excuse to flog my favourite reader ).

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote