Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #51
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
I ordered on the 19th, got a confirmation email with an order # (but just 1 email), and noticed the pending charge on my credit card. The pending charge was still there Monday, but its gone now, and has not reappeared with a "real' charge. I'm guessing my order is now lost like some of the others, but who knows. Seems like there is no point in calling customer service, since their answers to the Aura orders only seem to be right about 50% of the time. I guess I'll just wait and see if an Aura shows up. If not, I just do without.
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote