View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 01:49 PM   #110
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post

Could not agree more.

I don't give the tiniest rat's ass(c) about the real reason behind the fact that my eyes get tired if I read from LCD screen and don't get tired when I read from eInk screen. So, I act accordingly to my experience with the both types of screens.
That's the right attitude as I feel the same way in general as I've said repeatedly--read on what you like and don't worry about others read on (much less go around bashing their opinion etc.) is the way to go.

I prefer LCD as I just don't read that much, hate the slow page turns of e-ink etc. But I certainly have no problem with people preferring e-ink, as that's why we have the variety of devices to chose from. We can all find what works best for us. I only get annoyed at people that go bitch about LCD screens in device area forums for things like the iPad etc., as people that hate the tech shouldn't be posting in forums since they have no interest in the device.

Last edited by dmaul1114; 04-14-2010 at 02:11 PM.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote