View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khelbiros View Post
I'm still playing with my Hanlin v5 after getting it the other day. I've got a couple of questions.

a) Do I need to turn it off when I'm not using it, or can I just leave on the last page I had open? What is better for the battery?
I leave mine turned on all the time, since sleep power consumption is very low. THe way that I use mine I think that I get longer battery run time that way, since otherwise I would be turning it on and off multiple times during the day. If you only turn on once a day the battery might last a little longer by turning it off. I guess what I am trying to say is that usage patterns probably make a difference in which gives the longest battery charge life. The boot up has the processor running at full speed for quite a bit of time, and that does load the battery heavily then. I have mine on for weeks at a time without charging the battery.

Sorry, but I do know anything about your Mac question.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote