View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
Bob Butler
Connoisseur
Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle, iPhone
PID doesn't match this file

I bought a secure mobi file from Fictionwise during their recent sale and tried to use Kindlefix for the first time..

The PID on Fictionwise matches my Kindle as shown both in MobiReader and by KindlePID, but the KindleFix reports "PID doesn't match this file"

At first, I thought it was because Fictionwise had corrupted the PID (my PID list showed the Kindle PID both with and without the '*'), but I asked them to remove the bad PID and it still fails.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Bob Butler is offline   Reply With Quote