View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #2670
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcecreamLtDan View Post
I'm actually doing a "Re-listen", as opposed to a "Re-read". Listening to Ghost Story right now which is rather timely and also rather Jarring as James Marsters didn't narrarate this one. Not that the gentleman who did this one is doing a bad job, rather I've just gotten so used to Mr. Marsters reading the story that it's strange to hear another voice in the role.
I can't imagine listening to Dresden audiobooks without Marster's voice. I stopped getting the audiobooks when I found out that he wasn't doing Ghost Story.
Even when I reread the books, it's Marster's voice in my head as Harry. (And Bob, especially.)
Did he come back for Cold Days, do you know offhand?
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote