View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:40 AM   #75
Lespaul
Enthusiast
Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Lespaul is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
well for me a higher price is ok, as far as it is reflected in better features such as an "open system" expandable storage and the fact that i'm not bound to some kind of big market and can read all the files i want to no matter from where they are.
I think it is great that there are companies who build products that not match the standard customer wich only wants to read prosa.
I'm almost a M.D. and the benefit from a device like M92 is so great. Give me nice colours and i'll pay a higher price. some wise guy said once: "don't try to save money on important tools"
In my case the reader becomes more and more a necessary tool.
Lespaul is offline   Reply With Quote