View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #166
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Thank you, Nightbird. Apparently I've already expressed a good deal of gratitude through Karma because I'm unable to hand you anymore.

After a lifetime of reading everything by Raymond Chandler, Agatha Christie, James Lee Burke, Tony Hillerman, Michael Connelly, Robert Crais, Sue Grafton, Dashiell Hammett, P.D. James, A. Conan Doyle, Richard S. Prather (my first early love), etc., etc. etc., I now can't get enough of the best mystery writers beyond the U.S and England.

It's wonderful to still have so much to discover.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote