Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I'm guessing a lot of money for one. I'm also thinking that tablets produced by phone manufacturers tend to be sold by phone companies with the idea that they want to tie you into their cellular plan(s).
I think new tablets like the Lenovo A1 Ideapad ($199) and some like the older Archos (a good French brand you can get on Amazon) (less than $199) cost no more than the Kindle Fire ($199), and have nothing to do with cell phone service providers.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote