View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #15
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell View Post
There could be an issue - I didn't actually purchase and register it because I already own it. But looks correct to me in terms of what is on the web pages. They really do seem to now be offering the one platform with the OTA feature as a special deal.

Look at this page for a little more indication. Seems that the WinMobile Pro version is free, and the other platforms can get the Pro version now for only $4.95 (half off).

Even better, they indicate that they are working on adding the same features to other platforms!
The price no longer includes a dictionary as the older pro version did. Dictionary support is in the new product but if you buy a dictionary you will actually spend more money. I do think this is a good move for Palm to make the product more in line with the competition. I expect all of the versions will end up being free at some point.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote