View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #153
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
That's the problem, you're in list view and need to do this from grid view. I forgot to mention that in my instructions; sorry.

Tap grid view and then it'll give you two options -- edit and list view. Tap edit, find your app, then drag it to the position you want. Then tap edit, menu, save, menu, list view, home.
Thank you tubemonkey!!! I was never able to figure it out. How did you ever figure that out.
new is offline   Reply With Quote