View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 12:04 PM   #9
DrMoze
Booknut
DrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with othersDrMoze plays well with others

Device: Sony Reader 500/505/300/350, Nook Glowlight Plus (6")
I've donated to Calibre when I began using it. Have you, Starson? Pretty sure I even donated to the "buy Kovid a Kindle" fund, long before you showed up here. (Sorry, snippy posts like this from newbies who don't open their pockets really bug me.)

LRF is very much alive on my Readers. And as I noted above, there are GOOD reasons for continuing to use LRF on a 500. I'm not saying I'm "owed" anything, but given the benefits of LRF still (like full justification) and the fact that all Readers still work with the format, it is not really 'dead' is it?

Plus, I thought I'd save anyone else the trouble of reporting glitches when converting to LRF, and lighten up the ticket queue a bit.

tyche--thanks for the info. So, editing the html in Open Office is better/more glitch-free than in MS Office?

Last edited by DrMoze; 01-30-2010 at 12:14 PM.
DrMoze is offline   Reply With Quote