View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
$50 is high for 1 year. For 3 year or at least 2 would be ok.
I just got a son a Logitech Z305 total surround sound speaker for a laptop, it hooks on to the lid, and is one rod, normally about $99-$110 for $60 from bay (South Korea dealer), still new, but they were out of stock in the USA now for a cheaper version (z205) must have sold better. It was what he wanted for his birthday. I paid $3 for expedited shipping from Korea, and got it by air in a Week (Unbelievable!) Since I got it from a foreign source with a only a 14 day return warranty, I decided to pay $10.99 for a square trade warranty for 3 (three) years.

As for as in-store, normally not so good, I bought a $400 Maytag washer from Lowe's and paid either $75 or $100, not sure now, for a 3 year warranty because that thing runs 2 or 3 times a day and we can't be without a washer even a couple of days.

Thinking about that some more, are you sure that it wasn't for an additional 1 year warranty beyond the store warranty, or is the glass so fragile the problem.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote