View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:40 PM   #1226
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Well, that would answer my question. So if they can't sell in Germany, wonder if they can sell in S Korea - my son is often there for his work - maybe he can pick one up for me.
I can't imagine (Samsung being THE Korean icon) any Samsung device could be prohibited in South Korea - ever.
But in the rest of the world, the momentary situation doesn't look too bright for Samsung. What a coincidence: An American judge in a town close to the Apple headquarter decided pro-Apple. Who would have expected this?
I really wouldn't dare, to opt for any party: Who stole from whom? But I really hate this patent-trolling. This really should be beneath Apple...
But I've read somewhere, Microsoft for example makes quite a fortune from their patents, even on Android (their theoretical competitor to Windows Mobile). So it seems to be too lucrative, to just let it be...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote