View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:06 PM   #127
briandking
briandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankindbriandking has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieronymos View Post
For some these may be good news, as I have a working tun.ko! The linux kernel sources from Freescale, with patches applied, can produce a module that the Kobo Vox accepts without further problems. So at least we know we can get (nearly) everything we need for other kernels. Here it is: https://rapidshare.com/files/4125878..._tun.ko.tar.gz
If someone else could please see if it works?
I gave it a try because I'm trying to get Junos Pulse to work. My vox is running the kobo supplied Android OS 2.3.3. When I attempt to load the tun driver via insmod it fails and dmesg reports:

tun: exports duplicate symbol tun_get_socket (owned by kernel)

So it appears as if the tun driver is compiled into the kernel?
briandking is offline   Reply With Quote