View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #4
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbruce View Post
I don't, but one of the frequent questions on the Kindle boards are people asking if they can do crosswords on the Kindle. Someone out there is going to make a fortune selling a little game device that can do crosswords and autodownload new puzzles wirelessly.
Thanks for the info, I never visit the Kindle forums, prolly should just to see what's in the wind. Just really nice to know there is an interest. And with the KDX coming out, wow, that is a no brainer, especially if the device can be subsidized with a subscription later on. I actually stopped our Kindle sub to the NYT before the free trial was up once I learned it did not include the xword puzzles, and we could not solve them even it it did. We already had a full delivered to the door sub that does provide the puzzles online anyway.

I agree about a small device that can deliver them wirelessly. Devoted players will be all over them. Casual players maybe not so much because of the cost. I can download direct to my N800 either over Wifi or my MMB 3g service. I sure would love to see automagic downloads. Hmmmm...I wonder of there is an RSS feed from the NYT for their puzzles? I'll check into that later today.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote