View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
I'm sure once the screensize (and resolution) increases with about 25-33% for the current price we'll see a lot more people finding interest in these devices!

Then newspapers and pdf files could be read comfortably.
Actually I want one that will fit in my shirt pocket, or at least not be too obtrusive in a holster like a cell phone.

I’ve been reading about the one with the roll up screen (the name escapes me). That would be the one for me assuming that it actually works and can render some common format, like secure Mobi.

Ah yes, that right Readius discussed here

I use my Touch cell phone when I’m not at home now, but the screen is pretty tiny and my eyes get tired easily.

Last edited by wodin; 04-20-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Found the thread
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote