View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 07:04 AM   #8
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Depending on your iteration of Word, Toxaris's plug-in should do it. (It requires, I think, 2003 or newer.) An alternative is to paste the Word doc into Word2CleanHtml dot com online. I have done this, and the ENDNOTES (I converted the footnotes earlier; it just takes a click or two on Word's top menu) survived just fine. I then open the html in Sigil, which I much prefer to Calibre. With the new Preview pane, you for all practical purposes have a WYSIWYG window in the progress of your epub. You can get Sigil here: https://github.com/user-none/Sigil/releases
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote