View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 03:10 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieChuckyMerry View Post
Thanks for your reply, itimpi. I think that, for me at least, using Calibre at the command line level would take waaay longer than simply renaming all the files and folders .
Instead of fighting calibre, if the command line is too daunting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieChuckyMerry View Post
I need to take the time to rename every individual file and folder to my preferred format after Calibre is finished.
... you could always just create a proper save template under Preferences - Saving books to disk with your preferred naming convention. Select the books and click save to disk and you're done.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote