View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #585
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by davros View Post
..highlights before and after reflow are not compatible with different views. ...

I need to get my highlighted text out of the device so I had a look at the .lua files containing metadata e.g.
.kobo/koreader/history/[#mnt#sd#] Name of document.pdf.lua
(I have a few crude scripts on the way to get the bookmarks and text out)
Feature request: translate coordinates from text re-flow to 'native' pdf page co-ordinates Translating the co-ordinates is closely related to having highlighting conserved between pdf text-reflows, I believe....
I tested it this morning and highlighting disappears when switching from reflow to normal text on a Kobo Aura HD.
I hope that you'll work out how to translate coordinates and export highlighting and bookmarks to a file.

If you would like some support with it, I found that opening an issue at the koreader development site works. Could you register and open an issue here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues?state=open ?
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote