View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:51 AM   #1291
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I found it, and also realized I'd set my preferences to delete files after successful download, so I changed that too. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Next time you lose a download -- assuming your using Safari -- you click the "View" menu in Safari, then "Show downloads." This gives you a list of everything you recently downloaded, with magnifying glasses next to each item. You can click the magnifying glass, and the Finder opens the folder that contains the downloaded file, with that file selected.

Note: it might be under the "Window" menu instead of the "View" menu in OS 10.6.8. In OS 10.7.4, you can also reach the downloads via the button with the downwards arrow to the right of Safari's url/search field.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote