View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:58 AM   #11
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldim View Post
Took me a bit of time to read it through, but I am pretty sure that indeed it also allows the resale of eBooks, or resale of the licence. That last part is the key issue, since publishers interpret their terms as licencing of eBooks instead of sale.
One nuance though is that it only allows the transfer of a complete license, not of a partial one.
When you buy books from Amazon, is each one an independent license, or is there one master license for your account?
I imagine there is a lot of activity in legal departments working on that right now.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote