View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #10
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Nor have I. Then I don't even understand what this is about. Goodreads is just a way to track books one has read and what one thought of the book. That and books one hopes to read. So how does a book become lost?
I haven't read the details of it, but some books have been imported into Goodreads from Amazon(using the ASIN, I think). If info on these books aren't updated they will get deleted when Amazon cuts Goodreads off at the end of January. Goodreads have been importing info from other sites to update some of these books, but many have to be done manually by users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack70 View Post
No email yet...
Maybe they're only sending the e-mail to librarians? You have to be one to change book-details. But anyone with x number of books can become one...

I only had one book to save, but some have hundreds

Last edited by tilia; 01-29-2012 at 09:20 AM.
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote