View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #78
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Although true, I've tracked clicks here since the "controversy". Roughly 1/2 of 1% vs clicks on my blog. So, not that much in the way of earnings (definitely nothing even approaching minimum wage or enough to even buy a cup of coffee most of the time - esp w/ free books (and when I say 1/2 of 1%, that is earnings, so it does include any incidental purchases you might make while still over at Amazon). I suspect Arcdata sees the same. I try not to post the same deals that arcdata has posted, but we don't coordinate and sometimes overlap when posting at about the same time.

Also, clicks on the free threads are entirely without remuneration, since affiliate tags are now banned, there.

ATDrake and a few others do it from pure love (then again, I find I have to eat, pay utilities, etc, so some compensation for efforts is appreciated, now and then).