View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #97
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Are you saying if you email the books they go on the shelf but if not they are on the carousel?

I don't have my Fire yet. I actually started another thread. Post office said they delivered it today at 3:00pm. I was home and NO FIRE.

Have to wait til tomorrow to check with my local post office I guess.

Carol
If the tracking says delivered don't panic. I had it happen it means your Fire is at home with your mailman or mail lady. She does this to me all the time. The next time she comes around it will be delivered.
Mine doesn't even leave a yellow slip.

All Emailed books go in Docs Amazon and most Sideloaded books will show up in Books. It's a bit iffy sometimes sideloaded books show up in Docs. It's all about the tag in the book so it depends how the book was made.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote