Thread: Sell new PRS950 + cover
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 08:44 AM   #20
Waba
Groupie
Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Waba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, PRS-350/950, HP Touchpad, Kindle Keyboard
Yeah, was in bad taste... but he brought it to the thread with his childlike ruminations on market theory and saying I was a 'nightmare'. I guess I set him off with "Good luck with that." I even closed that reply, with an open door on his offer... Then next time I checked I had 5 PMs, each crazier than the last.

Never, was about the money, JR... Its about getting readers to people who can use them. I don't have time, like you, to spend 2 days begging strangers on the net to secure a slightly cheaper 950. I've given away more ereaders than I sell. This isn't my day job, I saw some ereaders gathering dust and wanted to get them to people who need and want them. I generally sell to the first reasonable offer I get... I probably would have taken you're $190 if no one wanted it for more (highly unlikely). Next time try patience, instead of crazy.

/end... Still selling a NookColor cheap from the OP if anyone is interested.

Last edited by Waba; 06-07-2011 at 09:13 AM.