View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsimms View Post
Nook: Doesn't support font-variant, creates an automatic text indent, renders photos outside of that indent (unless you wrap them in a div, then it adds the right indent, pushing your photos off the screen), doesn't support any great CSS3 features like drop shadows.

I'm far more impressed with the CSS on the iPad. I'd LOVE to sell my ebooks on the Nook, but until the Nook renders my EPUBs the way they appear in Sigil , I'm only going to sell my EPUBS through the iBookstore.
If you are going to be so pissy about things, I hope nobody buys your eBooks via Apple.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote