Thread: Aura HD For U.S. Buyers...
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #75
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I just got my ship notice, tracking number is FedEx, apparently shipping direct from Hong Kong. This is for both my reader and sleep cover as far as I can tell. The FedEx tracking info says that an indirect signature is required. P.S. Ordered on the 18th
Same for me - got my shipping notice this afternoon. Shipping is FedEx directly from Hong Kong; reader & cover appear to be in the same shipment and indirect signature is required - whatever that means!! Delivery shows as 26 April (Friday) before 10:30am :-)
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote