View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #14
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
I love these ideas. And to go along with the mug idea, maybe a "snuggly" reading set, with a throw (heated or not), slippers, a set of different coffees/teas/soups, coasters, mug, a tray to put everything on, and the card with the gift certificate.
That's a cuuute idea as well

Or how about a box of chocolates with one chocolate replaced by a note with a picture of the book cover saying "I thought these chocolates would go well with the ebook I got you"?

This would also work with the note inside a gourmet coffee tin.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote