View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
Jane12
Groupie
Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iDevices
Sideloading on Kindle Paperwhite?

I've shied away from Kindles because I prefer epub, but the new Kindle Paperwhite is intriguing enough that it may just make me a convert. However, I'm wondering about sideloading options.
  1. I know you can email personal documents to your Kindle account and they get stored on Amazon's servers (which makes me a little leery). What are the pros and cons of this -- e.g., limitatations, privacy concerns, etc.?
  2. Can you use the web browser to access a Dropbox account and download files from Dropbox? If so, does it work well?
  3. Can you transfer files via USB cable?

Thanks for any insights.
Jane12 is offline   Reply With Quote