View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #11
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Is someone using this on his Kindle PW?

http://www.amazon.com/Timbuk2-Kindle...s=timbuk2+foam

This is the kind of sleeve I like. But wonder how snug it is ...
I actually bought this sleeve for my PW, but I am returning it. It's not very snug, but the flap fastens securely. With the quilted padding and the soft furry interior, I felt like it would offer enough protection, but I found the whole packaqe too bulky. Another downside for me was the loud noise the velcro made when unfastening it. It made me reluctant to take out my PW and read at night when my husband was sleeping for fear of waking him up. Ultimately, I ended up ordering the official cover. Twice as expensive, but I don't regret it for the slimmer profile, ease of holding the PW while reading, and the instant on/sleep.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote