View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 08:16 AM   #8
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
My fault for not being more specific. The Sigil's file extension remained displayed, regardless of actual file type (i.e. epub) loaded.
Wait, so you're saying that the title bar was showing only ".sgf*", with no filename in front of the extension? Regardless of what you loaded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
So... Sigil just happened to get caught in the middle of this. I decided the best action was to restore from a Ghosted image and start with a clean, known quantity. I'm sure all will be perfect with Sigil when reinstalled again.
Do please tell us if this indeed fixes the problem.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote