View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:57 AM   #21469
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Is the humidity very low in your house? Dry air can cause a lot of nose bleeding. When I lived in the Texas panhandle, the air was so dry that if you just pressed against your nose it would start to bleed.

Try a humidifier in your room overnight and see if that helps. It worked for me!

Stitchawl
I thought that might be the problem and two years ago I bought a humidifier but I still got nosebleeds. I also get nosebleeds when I have hayfever or when I'm stressed so it's just one of those things. If I get annoyed enough I might make an appointment with the doctor to see what she can do about it.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote