Thread: MobileRead June 2014 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 05:46 PM   #38
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mims View Post
Dr. Mukherjee said in an interview with Medscape that Ken Burns next project is a six hour production called Cancerwhich will be out in 2015 and is based on The Emperor of all Maladies.
At the end of another interview I heard, the interviewer asked Dr. Mukherjee if there were any takeaways he could give, like the five most important things we could do that would help to avoid cancer.

Mukherjee responded, "Sure: stop smoking, stop smoking, stop smoking, stop smoking, stop smoking."
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote