View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #21
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I want to get a new frontlit epub reader. I have been very tempted by the Aura, but something is holding me back from picking one up. I went into the Kobo forum (what a difference from this one) to learn about it and I have not been impressed. Nice reader and all it seems, but the Kobo software leaves a lot to be desired. I want Sony to release one with at least the same specs as the Aura, but have the ability to use the WHOLE screen for text and not have so much of it not used. For that, I would be willing to pay the same price as the Aura. If Sony goes back into the $200 range for a reader, I don't think it would sell very well. Too much competition from 7" tablets at that price point. I will wait to see what Sony announces. Please don't let us down!!!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote