View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:46 PM   #3
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Thanks for the suggestion.

Something intersting; as the problem appears to be with Kobo drivers, I thought I would uninstall and reinstall the kobo desktop. In doing so, I got a usb error in re-installing and was told my new usb hardware may not work correctly. Well, I had very little USB stuff connected and running, but I did have 2 usb memeory sticks connected. I again uninstalled, removed the memory sticks and re-installed and did not encounter the error.

Now to see if my Kobo behaves better.
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote