View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
0.5.9 is the beta version of 0.6.

I'm not fully understanding what you are seeing, but when I get home from work, I'll load it up and see if I can understand the issue.

I will point out though, you have an awful lot of additional code that is unneccesary in the xhtml files. You could move the styles into a css file, and what looks like metadata is not needed in there, you could add it with the metadata editor or add it directly to the opf.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote