Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #1262
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Let's all keep the families of the victims in our thoughts. Also, the family of the gunman, as they are also suffering a great deal of anguish.

What we should not do, is make this into a debate or discussion about gun control. Please keep this about the grief and anguish of the victims and families. Further comments on gun control will need to be removed. We do have a forum for that sort of discussion.

pshrynk - moderator
My apologies: I can see that what I said was not appropriate here, though it did come from the heart. Sorry.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote