View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 07:57 AM   #286
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_intro View Post
I was speaking of my experience only. Three days is what it says.
The libraries in my neck of the woods do that too. They send me the email that it's available to me and I have three days to download it before they let it go to the next person on the waiting list.

I'm currently 7th waiting for We Need to Talk About Kevin. I was going to buy it but one of my libraries had it. I like free better.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote