View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 05:40 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
So far a few fixes needed

I'm reading this at the small size. So all page numbers referred to are at small.

So far it is an interesting read. Anyway, here is my (so far) list of things that need fixing. I did clarify some with my wife in case it was a UK way of doing something.

Page 9: forty millions should be forty million

Page 26: to-day should be today & na-tive should be native

Page 31: to-morrow should be tomorrow

Page 38: Webster 's should be Webster's

Page 44: practising should be practicing

Page 53: to-day should be today

Page 57: to-night should be tonight

Page 67: chuckied should be chuckled

Page 69: to-morrow should be tomorrow

This next request is for myself only. Would it be possible please to remove the line spaces and put in paragraph indents? Thanks!

Jon
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote