View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #12
crsheilah
Connoisseur
crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.crsheilah can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Velocity Cruz T103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evin View Post
I had a library ebook out and knew I couldn't finish it in the three days it had left so I changed the year on my reader to 2008. It then had 367 days left on the timer. It works a treat and doesn't seem to affect anything else! The closest thing to library time travel there is!
Time travel indeed! Yesterday my Sony 505 locked up (first time this happened) so I used the reset slot on the back of the reader. After doing this I discovered all my library books now show that I have more than 2 years to return them!

It will be interesting to see what the books I borrow in the future will show.
crsheilah is offline   Reply With Quote