View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 09:35 AM   #3
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
If you ask me...the whole article is a bit goofy...I don#t know what kind of nespaper this was from, but it doesn't sound all that professional to my ears...

Oh by the way Alexander...could you perhaps put the "Mobipocket for Iliad" topic on the frontpage in some form or other? I tried asking people to speak up over at the mobipocket forum, but either nobody cares or nobody noticed.

I'm not sure what they are waiting for, but maybe a show of "customer interest" could make a difference.
And if it doesn't...well it was worth a try...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote