View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #62
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Marina Oliver is well known author. She's been writing since the 70s. She's from the UK. I don't know who wrote the synopsis for this but you're right it doesn't make sense and needs to be rewritten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
It's not just you, that blurb is terrible. FWIW, I found the book enjoyable when I pickled it up from Smashwords way back when. Not exactly deep or profound, but good light-weight entertainment.
Okay, I'll grab it then. Thank you both for the input. I'm also glad to know it wasn't just me.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote