View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 12:46 PM   #106
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I'm going to be curious as to how they will be pushing this update out to the devices. I hope that they don't make you have to have loaded the Reader for PC software to do it.
Hopefully they add the download link to their website support page. They need to have a firmware update to enable over-the-air downloads. That's how the 950 firmware updates work. Plus, the T1 is missing major functionality (in my opinion) at the moment with lack of any-device wireless syncing and no periodical auto-downloads.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote