Thread: FIRE vs TABLET
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #96
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Actually Micro Cruz T408 has been marked down $199 so it's the same price. I rather deal with Amazon for support though than another company. I like the Fire but it's the whole side loading allowed that has yet to be answered. If I can't use Mantano on it that would be a big issue for me. I use epub not mobi. Mobi only works for Kindle. Mantano is an epub reader. So is Cool Reader. All my books are in both epub and mobi. I don't care for the Kindle for Android app.
Yes, it's a difficult decision since there are still questions about how restricted the Kindle Fire is going to be. It looks like Fire's screen is better than the Cruz, but there are those other requirements that need to be considered too. <sigh>

Last edited by DreamWriter; 10-14-2011 at 10:49 PM.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote