View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Ejecting PRS 950

Calibre doesn't seem to be ejecting my 950 properly. When I eject the icons for my reader and memory stick disappear as they should, but my reader remains in "Charging" mode. It then takes a long time to indicate that the charging is complete even if it required a minimal charge.
If I simply disconnect it, it goes into formatting mode forever and requires a reboot.
Is this normal or do I need to do something differently?
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote